Don't miss our holiday offer - 20% OFF!
Fora Rice-Milk Herbal Soap
The soap is made from natural ingredients that are beneficial for the skin, such as palm, coconut, and olive oils.
These ingredients help protect the skin from the harsh effects of pollution and overexposure to sunlight. They also help regenerate skin cells and prevent oxidation. Using coffee soap has a number of benefits for the body, including promoting healthy skin.
How to Use:
Apply soap on the face and body during daily routine cleansing, massage gently for 2 – 3 minutes, then rinse.
Use on the face and body 1 – 2 times every day for best results.
This is a soap with natural minerals and ingredients, long term usage will ensure improvement to your skin.
- Rice milk imparts a whitening effect to the skin
- It leaves a gentle glow on your face
- It helps to even your skin tone when used regularly
- It helps lighten scars and other dark spots on your face
- It makes for a good skin moisturizing agent
- It seals your skin with good moisture and helps eliminate excess oil secretion
- When combined with honey, rice milk can leave your skin soft, smooth and supple
- Mix rice milk with almond paste to make an effective body scrub. Alternately, you can mix it with gram flour
- Rice milk cures dark lips, if you use it regularly
- It soothes your skin from sun burns
- Mix rice milk with turmeric powder. You can use it as a toner
Mauris sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum. Ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc. Pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis.